Probiotics are microorganisms that reside in our intestine. They are the good bugs that crowd out the bad bugs. This helps inhibit infection, inflammation and disease.
Over 20,000 scientific studies and research papers link probiotic supplements to real and lasting health benefits. In fact, many doctors believe probiotics are the most important supplement you can take! But, here are some telltale signs you might need a step up your probiotic use.
- Antibiotics “Antibiotics” are designed to kill the bad, harmful bacteria in our bodies. unfortunately along the way they can wipe out the good bacteria. If you have taken even one dose of antibiotics in the last 3-5 years, you NEED to re-balance and restore your gut bacteria immediately!
- Digestive Issues [constipation, diarrhea, acid reflex, irritable bowel, or leaky gut] tend to occur when your body doesn’t have the right balance of probiotics to effectively digest and absorb food.
- Nutritional Deficiencies: Probiotics help the body to absorb nutrients, making sure your body receives the vitamins, minerals, fats and amino acids from the foods that you are consuming.
- Skin Conditions Acne, Rosasea, eczema itchy sin are a sign of an even bigger health problem . Our skin is our largest organ and it is a direct reflection of how healthy our body is.If you want that youthful, healthy glow, start by healing your gut and improving your diet! Drink more water and take a HIGH quality probiotic!
- Weak Immunity 70% of your immune system is inside of your gut. Id your gut bacteria is unbalanced and unhealthy, your immune system suffers. Probiotics can train your immune system to distinguish between “foreign” microbes and those originating in your body, making it the best front line against infection.
- Low Energy & Chronic FatigueA weakened digestive system can steal your energy. Without an adequate based of probiotics your will not get the nutrients you need from your food. No nutrients, no energy.
- Mood disorders [memory and cognitive deficits] This is the idea that microflora (probiotics) directly impact your brain behavior. Proven by researchers at UCLA, the correction of healthy bacteria in the gut can optimize neurotransmitter function, leading to a reduction in anxiety, depression, and stress, and may even improve learning and sharpen focus and memory.
- FOOD POISONING If you recently have had food poisoning or have eaten something that just didn’t sit right, there is a good chance bad bacteria has made a home in your body. Taking a probiotic will fight off these bad guys and get your digestion and bowel movements back to normal. When traveling in a foreign country, take probiotics as a preventative measure both before and during the trip. The more healthy bacteria you have in the gut, the better defense your body has against potential invaders.
- ASTHMA AND ALLERGIES Research has shown promise in the effects of probiotics in reducing symptom severity and medication use for asthma. Probiotics may also be helpful in reducing allergies, especially food allergies. Most often the root cause of food allergies is leaky gut, which can be improved by proper flora levels in the gut. Studies indicate that children with healthier gut flora have a reduced risk of developing allergies and asthma.
- YEAST INFECTIONS If you suffer from recurring yeast infections or Candida, then this is a good indicator that there is an overgrowth of bad bacteria in the body. The best way to bring it back into balance is with probiotics. Probiotics, or good bacteria, crowd out the bad bacteria, helping to relieve the body of the symptoms attributed to the overgrowth.